Lift and load in just 60 seconds!
The Smart Lifter LM from Autochair (Formally named the Mini-Hoist) comes in 40kg and 80kg lift capacity models.
Capable of lifting wheelchairs (including those with power packs) and mini-scooters and can be fitted into most Hatchbacks, Estates, Vans, MPVs and 4x4s.
- Lifting capacity of up to 80kg
- Lifts & Loads in 60 seconds
- Easy to use
- Lifts all types of mini scooters and wheelchairs
- Manufactured in the UK
- Over 300 vehicle specific installation kits
- Transfer easily to your next vehicle
Why choose a hoist?
Wheelchairs and scooters allow people with limited mobility the chance to move in and around the home however travelling further afield is not always possible without the use of a car.
Installing a hoist into your vehicle capable of lifting a wheelchair, powerchair or mobility scooter effortlessly in and out of your vehicle, provides the freedom and independence to travel, work, shop and explore beyond your home.
Why choose the Smart Lifter LM?
Designed to lift small sized scooters and wheelchairs weighing less than 80kg, the Autochair LM allows you to enjoy increased mobility thanks to its user-friendly operation and clever design.
It’s straightforward to operate with your choice of the following configurations: 4-way electric up, down, left and right or 2-way electric up & down (with left and right done manually by the operator).
Whichever configuration you choose, maneuvering your wheelchair or mini scooter in and out of your vehicle is effortless – no manual lifting required!
When the hoist is not in use, it can be detached allowing for plenty of free space inside your boot. Download our flyer.
Works in 4 simple steps
1. Attach mini scooter or wheelchair to attachment strap.
2. Press the button to begin hoisting.
3. Gently guide your mobility device as it lifts.
4. The seatbelt ensures your mini scooter or wheelchair is safely stowed.
The Autochair have over 45,000 satisfied customers worldwide.