The automatic underfloor platform lift
Fully Automatic Underfloor Lift - F900
The F900 is a wheelchair lift like no other. The F900 is a retractable, completely automatic underfloor lift made to be fixed in the side of the vehicle. The lift itself slides out from under the vehicle. This unique positioning allows the user to save valuable internal vehicle space as the majority of the lift’s components will sit under the vehicle instead of inside it. This has the added bonus of being a wheelchair lift that does not obstruct the driver’s rear view.
The Autolift F900 is powered by an electro-hydraulic unit which gets a platform to slide out from under the vehicle and onto the floor. Once the wheelchair is on the platform the unit will elevate the wheelchair to the vehicle level and allow it to access the vehicle. Due to its extremely slim dimensions of the cassette F900 can be mounted on a wide range of vehicles for transporting individuals with special needs.
• Aluminium Platform with warning lights
• Protection stainless steel cassette watertight with deep of 90mm
• Automatic safety-stop-plates for the wheelchair
• Powered by an electro-hydraulic unit and 2 cylinders
• Controlled through a 4 button pendant switch
• Auxiliary emergency hand pump
Note: This lift is made for the Volkswagen Transporter T5 or the Mercedes Viano/Vito. For all other vehicles, the van must be first inspected to see if it it fits.
The SP 860 and SP 1100 models perform similarly to the F900 but are not fully automatic. These lifts are powered by an electro-hydraulic unit which gets a platform to slide out from under the vehicle and onto the floor. Once the wheelchair is on the platform the unit will elevate the wheelchair to the vehicle level and allow it to access the vehicle. Using a 4-buttoned remote, the user can get the lift to extract, raise, lower and retract. The lift also comes with an emergency pump function, to maintain functionality even in the event of an electrical outage.
The Autolift SP 860 can only be mounted at the back the vehicle while the SP 1100 can be mounted on the side.The two lifts also have different dimensions:
SP 860: 1150 x 720mm
SP 1100: 1150 x 800mm
Features of the Autolift 860
• Wireless remote for the lift to automatically lower and lift.
• Its light alloy platform and reduced dimensions make it available to be installed in a wide variety of different vehicles.
• Active and passive safety is improved with vehicle and ground level stop plates.
• Features an auxiliary emergency pump to maintain operability in the event of an electrical outage.
• Loading Capacity of 320 Kg.
To find out more about our Underfloor Lifts, why not contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff.