“Increase your car choices with easier access options”
The Lowering Turning Seat is the latest addition to the Fadiel range of products, providing the ultimate solution for entry/exit to the motor vehicle. The lowering mechanism is incorporated with the swivel action found in the Turning Seat Base. The lowering function ensures easy access into a range of vehicle types with the ability to lower the seat 400mm.
- Lightest on the market – starting at 46kg
- Lowest profile design – 80mm base profile
- Rotation – 102°
- Forward transition – 220mm
- Lowering of 400/480mm
- 120-150kg load rated
- Powered transition/swivel/exit/lowering
- Open- & closed-door mode
- Keypad operation (wireless optional)
- Emergency back-up operation
- Programmable movements
- Foot plate (optional)
- Crash tested to comply with European and Australian standards
All controls associated with the Lowering Turning Seat are controlled electronically from a keypad. This can be performed from a wireless control and can also be programmed so the swivelling and lowering are controlled in one smooth motion with the press of just one button.
Available in left and right versions. Important to note – most of the time this lowering swivel seat base is not compatible for fitment on the driver side due to limited space available for turning and clearing the steering wheel.
Built from a combination of high-grade aluminium and steel, the lowering turning seats are extremely strong and rigid and have been tested and certified to European crash test standards.
Manufactured by Fadiel Italiana, the Lowering Swivel Seat Base demonstrates investment in innovative skill and build quality.
The Tilda enables the seat to be tilted to 15 degrees using 3 motions.
There is an easy to use handle on the side of the unit that allows the occupant or carer to tilt the seat.
When used in combination with the Carony wheelchair transfer system and the Turny Evo or Turnout, this product improves the head space when entering the vehicle.
The first position of the Tilda has been crash tested, allowing you to travel in a safe and comfortable position when in the vehicle and can help improve head stability for those with limited neck strength.
There is also an optional footrest that when used with a swivel base allows you to get your feet over the door frame easily and inside the vehicle.
The key features of the Tilda include:
- Manually operated
- 3 tilt positions
- Left or right side applications
- Optional footrest
- Can be used with the Carony increase head clearance
- Can be used with the Turnout or Turny Evo to increase knee room
- Crash tested in first tilt position and CE marked
At Willshire, safety is always something we prioritize. We always try to find new ways in which we can increase the safety of our customers. The Foot Slip Prevention device is one such product that we have sourced. It prevents the accidental pushing of the pedals and is ideally used in conjunction with modifications that are for people that cannot use or feel their legs/feet, for example the Carospeed Hand Control Unit.
When using a hand control unit, a foot slip prevention device should be fitted to prevent the feet from accidentally slipping in under the pedals. The protective device is easily removed when the car is to be used by a driver with normal functions.
A left foot accelerator is the ideal self drive solution for those drivers that do not have use or full function of their right leg and want to remain independent. Willshire supplies the Left Foot Accelerators in a ‘Quick Release’ or a ‘flip up’ design. The flip up system is a discreet conversion where the original and the left foot accelerator pedals can be folded away safely when not being used. For drivers that can no longer use their right foot, these modifications allow you to keep driving normally just as before. This allows you to regain your independence without making a big change to your lifestyle.
We also offer different options, to suit the unique needs of each of our customers. We offer an actual modification to the car, where the accelerator is moved to the left-hand side. We also offer an option that does not modify the car and is readily transferable between different vehicles.
Menox Left-foot Accelerator (Quick-release)
The Menox Left foot accelerator is a universal product that can be fitted to any vehicle and exchanged very easily from vehicle to vehicle. It also has the feature of being quick release via a stringed pin allowing more comfort for those using the original vehicles driving controls. This product can be installed into your vehicle within a couple of hours while you wait.
Kivi Left Foot Accelerator
Another design is the Kivi left foot accelerator. There are 2 styles; the Flip Up version and the Quick release model. Both can be put in most cars with an automatic transmission or automatic clutch.
The Flip Up version has a lever system which allows the transfer of the accelerator pedal from the right to the left of the brake pedal. Other drivers can move the original pedal back to its original position with ease.
The Quick release model has a left accelerator pedal fixed on the car floor with a pedal guard over the original accelerator to prevent any inadvertent use.
Single Fold Ramps
Pride® Silver StarTM single-fold ramps offer a reliable solution for transitioning curbs, thresholds and other obstacles. They are available in several different lengths and can accommodate a weight capacity of 600 lbs. Plus, lightweight Silver Star Ramps are easily portable, making them ideal for home and travel.
Features & Benefits
- 600 lbs. lifting capacity
- 3-year transferable warranty
- Lightweight & portable
- Quick delivery, nationwide distribution
- Integrated, high traction surface
- Comprehensive product line
- Competitively priced
- Available in: 2’, 3’, 4’, 5’, 6’
Solid ramps from Pride Silver Star Lifts and Ramps provide long-term access for mobility devices to a variety of environments. Built with the quality you expect, Pride Silver Star Solid Ramps are lightweight but strong, with a weight capacity of 600 lbs., and are available in a variety of lengths.
Features & Benefits
- Weight capacity 600 lbs.
- Available sizes (length): 18", 2', 3', 4' & 5' 29.5" wide
- Built-in traction control
- Slotted for moisture drainage
- Aluminum construction
The Milford Person Lift takes all the strenous labour out of vehicle access. With the Person Hoist, there is no carrying of any sort involved. Once the hoist has been attached and the belts have been fastened, the lift automatically lifts the user out of the wheelchair and straight into the vehicle. Another great feature is that it can be used with a separately sold, optional mobile base, meaning that the Person Lift can be used around the house as an ‘in home’ lifter. For those who want to maximise their mobility, the Milford Person Lift is for you!
• The Milford Person Lift has been specially designed for lifting individuals from their wheelchair into a vehicle and out again with minimal effort.
• Fits most 4 door cars, most 2 door cars, people carriers and 4x4s.
• Lifts up to 111 kilograms. There is also a 133 kilogram version if required.
• The Milford Person Lift weighs just 8kg, making it very easy to carry, it also has emergency switches and optional manual operation
• The lift can be operated by a helper or by the individual using a small control box attached to a fly lead.
• Features a very easy to use remote with only two switches, one for on/off and one for up/down.
• Controlled by a remote that can be positioned in any accessible location of the vehicle or even on the actual lift.
• Once the person has been lifted, horizontal movements are made manually, a process made easy by the low friction pivot points of the lifting device.
• The Milford Person Lift comes complete with sling and 4 compartment padded bag with carry straps.
• Sling sizes vary from extra small to extra large (amputee sling also available)
Images shown are for illustration purposes only. Please see our disclaimer.
At Willshire, we understand the need to maintain independence. Vehicle driveability can be made possible with the addition of assisting controls into your driving space.
We have a diverse range of products to suit customers with different vehicles and different needs. Please check out our range by clicking on the products below and start your new more independent life.